2022 Seaforth Fall Fair Scavenger Hunt List
1] Rural manufacturing plant
2] Danger sign
4] Slate roof
5] “Front & Centre”
6] Porta potty
7] Wild rabbit
8] Pumpkin on the vine
9] Building now located where the “American Hotel” once was in Egmondville
10] “Big Dipper” [Ursa Major]
11] Basswood tree
12] Sailboat in dry dock
13] Harvestore silo
14] Brick smokestack
15] Roadside cairn
16] “1964” date in building façade
17] 4 different historic building plaques in Vanastra
18] Belgian horse in field
19] Industrial gantry
20] Detour sign
21] White squirrel
22] Corn stalks taller than you
23] Longhorn cattle
24] Bridge “leftovers”
25] Picture of Seaforth main street business owner
26] Red convertible car
27] Rusty tractor
28] Animal shaped cloud [your interpretation]
29] Canola in field
30] “Commercial horse heads”
31] “Sold” Real Estate sign still on lawn
32] Farm pond with fountain
33] Local menu, must be taken at place of business
34] Fruit tree with fruit on it
35] Picture of Seaforth Legion bartender at work
Scavenger Hunt Rules & Regulations 2021
There is no fee for this online event
1) Contest open from Aug 25th until midnight Sept 15th 2022.
2) Winners will be announced Saturday, Sept 17th 2022.
3) All entries must be submitted electronically.
4) Open to all ages.
5) All photos must be taken by the entrant
- All photos must show Seaforth Ag “stick” in it. - Available at Pete's Paper Clip and Ag office.
- All items can be found within Seaforth/Huron East area, any taken outside of the area may not be accepted
- Not all items need to be found to enter, some prizes will be awarded randomly, early entries will also be rewarded
- First place will be awarded to the most right found, in the event of a tie a random name draw from all involved will occur
1st prize-$100.00 Seaforth BIA gift certificate, 2nd prize-$75.00 Seaforth BIA gift certificates, 3rd prize-$50.00 Seaforth BIA gift certificates. 4 prizes for random entries and early entries.
6) All photos become the property of the Seaforth Agricultural Society for use in future promotions.
7) All items can be found in Seaforth and the surrounding rural area.
8) One entry per person.
9) Photos cannot be shared by multiple entrants.
10) Judges can disqualify a photo if it has been altered or is believed to have been taken out of the area.
11) Winners are declared by the greatest number of items found and submitted.
12) In the event of a tie all names will be put in a draw
13) All photos must include the official Seaforth Ag *photo stick*, which will be available for pickup at Pete's Paper Clip.