BAKING, SECTION M
Committee: Betty Glanville (527-0236) Theme: The Pick of the Patch
Please note articles to be displayed on small firm 6” “disposable plates”. NO GLASS. Use clear Ziploc bag or clear plastic bag with twist tie. Entry tag to be attached with tape or elastic fully labeled, but no pins or staples.
1st-$5 (5 pts.), 2nd-$4 (3 pts.), 3rd-$3 (2 pts.)
24. Loaf of white bread
25. Loaf of bread any variety not white-Recipe attached (Arva Flour)
26. Tea biscuits, (3)
27. Bran muffins, (3) with raisins
28. Banana Muffins (plain)
29. Shortbread Cookies (3) Arva Flour
30. Male entry only (3) Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
31. Date Squares (3)
32. Your favourite squares (3) Recipe attached
33. Small Homemade apple pie (5-6 inch)
34. Small Homemade raisin pie (5-6 inch)
35. 6 plain butter tarts no nuts or fruit. Winner will move on to District Competition.
35. Small white cake (1) layer, no mix, iced for theme of the fair.
36. Male entry only (1) small chocolate cake (iced) (1 layer) no cake mix – covered if possible - Recipe attached 37. (3) ways to serve White Pea Beans recipe to be attached for each article. Please display on small sturdy tray. Be creative and have fun.
38. (3) ways to serve potatoes - Recipe to be attached for each article. Please display on small sturdy tray. Be creative and have fun.